Preparing For The Harvest Season:
1. Assessing Myself – evaluate my devotion and my commitment to God. Am I true to my relationship with God? Do I live daily according to the fruit of the Spirit? Do I possess and show Christ like attributes? Am I sharing His Word with others?
2. Have A Plan In Place – schedule a daily routine of worship, studying The Word, Praying. Set reminders: to fast, for quiet times. Structure my day around God.
3. Peeling It Off – getting things out of my life that are not good for me. Walking away from unhealthy relationships. Letting go of past hurts, pain, bitterness, disappointments, rejections, resentments.
4. Building Me An Anchor – regularly attending church, daily in the Word, surrounding myself with strong Godly people, beinging more accountable to my Christ-like friends.
5. Keep A Praise going – through the process it must be Hallelujah anyhow. Put a praise on it. With my hands lifted up, my mouth filled with praise, and with a heart of thanksgiving I will bless thee oh Lord.