Launching A Counterattack DAILY against the enemy of our homes. Starting off with personal repentance. 2 Chronicles 7:14 says,
if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- Read Scriptures aloud in our homes.
(a. Have children read a verse)
- Praying together as a family.
(a. Train children how to pray and talk with God)
(b. Fill your house with prayers)
- Change the music in your home from “whatever” to Worship and Praise music.
(Music can change the atmosphere in your home and change the mind of a person. That’s why Satan bombard the ears of our children with music. It’s a drug, it goes into their mind and spirit.)
- Communicate with each other. Be intentional. Give space for your children to express themselves. Let them see the importance of communicating with others.)
- Gather together. Dinner time, breakfast time. Show unity of force. Have family gatherings even if it’s to watch a movie.
- Isolation must be cut off. Children should not be closed off in their room for hours upon hours ALONE.
(a. The enemy caught Eve alone, by herself and began to talk into her ears ultimately deceiving her and ultimately opening the door for sin to enter this world).
(b. Satan is a deceiver that disguises himself in many forms and find our children alone in sad places in their mind and he feeds into this).
- Make your Bible visible in the home (on tables, countertops, etc.) Let the Word of God be the dominate visible book in your house. This sets a president in the home. (not your iPad or phone) GO BUY SOME BIBLES.
- Be kind to each other. Let your children see how to treat people by the way you treat each other in the home. Be respectful. Bring back the “yes ma’am and no ma’am into our children. Train them to say it to you Parents.
- Choose a day to Fast for your family. We are in a desperate season. Fasting is a weapon used as a sacrifice unto God.
- HAVE FAITH IN GOD. Work daily to build your faith. Trust God in every area of your life. God is faithful.
We are in a battle for our homes, our schools, our neighborhoods, our cities. The battle is not hopeless. We can take our homes back. We can take back our schools. We can take back our cities. We can certainly take back our children. With these above mentioned weapons, with God being pleased with our individual spiritual life, WE WILL WIN.
One thought on “CounterAttack”
I loved the devotion. So true.